Cheese Ravioli with garlic, lemon basil butter sauce (Freezer Meal kit)

I stumbled across this recipe on pinterest and just had to check it out. It tastes as yummy as it sounds! After a few times making this we added garlic to the butter sauce and haven't looked back since. This. IS. Amazing! I can totally see it in my fictional restaurant on a cloth table covering and china. YUM

I love to make up  many of these meals at once to get good use out of my kitchen basil plant and to get my zester only dirty once. It makes a fabulous addition to my freezer meal collection!

Fair warning: It is best to pull this freezer meal kit RIGHT OUT OF THE FREEZER when you are ready to use. Break it up a bit and add it to your sauce pan frozen. Why? If it is not frozen it will stick to your bag and you will loose half of your yummy seasonings. You may still have to get some, but not nearly as much.  

Enjoy!




0 comments:

Post a Comment