Free Recipe Templates!

It has taken me about 2 decades to settle on how I want to keep track of my recipes. I have hand writing them on cards, typed them in categorized notebooks or booklets, saved them on my computer, saved them on many different blogs, and numerous other ideas.

I have over the past several years settled on what works the very best for me. I love having my recipes in a way that I can easily group them together into weekly meal plans. As you continue on in this Getting Started series, you will see that I assign each of my recipes to a season. For example, all of my recipes that I need to use my oven for are in my winter season. 

I also like to have my recipes made up into cards. These are the cards that I type up myself and use myself and give to my kids as they start out on their own. In this blog I thought I would share them with you. :)

Each of these below templates are created as a 4x6 photo and will fit into a mini photo album. I collect my weekly plans of these as I make them, add my shopping list and keep them for years to come.

This way of keeping recipes is certainly not for everyone, but it really works for how I plan and prepare my weekly menus. It allows me to plan once and reuse my menus and shopping list over and over again. I also don't have to hunt recipes down for a menu and wonder which folder, book or website I found it on.

Simply right click the below photos to zoom in on them and save them to your computer. I have also loaded them into a google doc so that you can directly print them. You can do that by clicking on the link above each photo.

Teal Recipe Card
Teal Label Card


Red Recipe Card
Red Label Card


Butter Recipe Card
Butter Label Card
 


Peach Recipe Card
Peach Label Card


Mint Recipe Card
Mint Label Card


Sky Recipe Card
Sky Label Card


White Recipe Card
White Label Card



At some point soon I will write a post on how I insert the words on each of these templates to make your own family loved recipe cards. I do this on picmonkey.com or photo shop.

Enjoy these freebies! I hope it helps you along in your journey to organize your dinner time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment