Supper Starter Freezer Meals


Supper Starters have changed my life! As a mom of many kids and super unpredictable headaches I needed to find a way that dinnertime could be done on my terms. Over time as I worked on my KITCHEN PROJECTS to save time and money by shopping sales, my supper starters started to evolve. My favorite dinner is Pepper Steak but because of prep time we didn't have it very often at all. One day when I had all my spices and ingredients out for this meal, I grabbed a handful of quart freezer bags and made a half dozen pepper steak sauce bags to stick in my freezer. It took me about 5 extra minutes and they became a major help on hard days. When I was tight on time or low on brainpower or energy, I would put rice in my rice cooker, grab my prepped ahead meat, pre-chopped bell peppers and onions and a sauce bag and had dinner super easy. And so supper starters began... never to look back!

We have hundreds of recipes we eat regularly that I will eventually get to share with you. Click on the below links to the find the supper starters I have written up so far.









Empty at this time, Sorry :(




0 comments:

Post a Comment