Pre-Made Freezer Pizza Dough and Crusts

I love Double Dave's Pizza rolls and these Breadsticks. They are so yummy and I have attempted to make them many times for several years. My attempts were always yummy but not the same. I could never get the crust right. I have made pizza dough for lots and lots of years but I still don't have a homemade crust that is JUST like a pizzeria's. (Comment your recipe if you have one please)
I have a secret, but you can tell. A few months ago I discovered that Sam's Club sells their pizza dough in frozen balls. It is FABULOUS!

You just take it out the night before and put it in the fridge until morning and then a few hours before your going to use it it goes on the counter to warm up and rise. It is all ready to make Amazing pizza, pizza rolls or bread sticks. SOOO yummy and SOOO easy! They also sell their pre-cooked crusts too, and we have got that before as well. Getting the crusts take up a LOT of space, which we barely had enough room but they are GREAT to have also. That was a fantastic deal too. Just pulling out crusts and loading it up was a very fast and easy meal that fed my whole family with a salad on the side.
The dough and crust are about $16 a box with 16 in a box for each. It would be cheaper to make your own, but sometimes it is worth it for having easy ready made that DEFIANTLY is cheaper than getting a Red baron frozen pizza (times 3 for my family) when time is short.
If you have a bit of extra space and change... these are a great purchase!

0 comments:

Post a Comment