Brown Sugar Balsamic Pork Loin - Freezer Meal Kit



Please note: The above photo shows an optional way of cooking this not shown on cards. All the spices and glaze ingredients are in the same bag. To cook the meal this way, simply place the meat into the crock pot and cook for the normal time. 

15 minutes before serving, remove the meat to a plate and shred and discard all the liquid from the crock pot, return shredded meat to the crock pot and pour glaze and spices into the crock pot. Allow to cook for 15 minutes to thicken. Toss before serving.

 These labels below work perfect for me. Print as many as you need for the amount of recipes you plan on doing. I love laminating them and taping them to my freezer meals.

When we pull it out to eat, I it off and reusing them for next time. The small ones I also laminate and attach small magnets. They fit perfectly on my magnetic calender. I have one for each meal in my freezer, so I can keep track of whats still in there in my used and unused envelopes! 

My shopping sticks I gather together when I meal plan for the week, and are simply to easily remind me to check and see if I have all I need on hand and purchase what I don't.


 If you haven't already noticed, the MEAT IS NOT INCLUDED, but gathered together at cooking time. I explain that HERE along with how I prep all my meats.

I have been been doing freezer kit meals with the meat separate for over 10 years and will never look back. Try it, I promise it will change your life ;)

The above shopping list has been calculated for multiples of 4 and 16. I wanted to make it easy for you to pick up a list, gather or shop and make a quick batch of 4 for your freezer. You can easily do just one meal or several in very little time, with very little clean up.

If you would like to get together with 4-8-16 friends and do several of these meals with a few buddies to chat and have fun is also great! We did this last month and made, believe it or not, 330 freezer meals mad at the end of 3 hours! We all had a great time! and not having to deal with meat, made this Freezer meal kit party all the more easy. You could even make it ahead, and bring and exchange the frozen dinners. Calculate your total cost and divide by meals made and settle up in the end.

To Save these to your computer, right mouse click. I then send it off to a photo print shop.

0 comments:

Post a Comment