Pollo Asado - Freezer meal kit


We have just recently added this to our regulars. YUMMY! We let our chicken fillets soak in this all day and grill it up tasty. You could also oven or skillet this easy too. We serve it with homemade charro beans, mexian rice and a guacamole salad, salsa and chips. sometimes with tortillas and some days not, if we don't have them :)

 These labels below work perfect for me. Print as many as you need for the amount of recipes you plan on doing. I love laminating them and taping them to my freezer meals. 

When we pull it out to eat, I it off and reusing them for next time. The small ones I also laminate and attach small magnets. They fit perfectly on my magnetic calender. I have one for each meal in my freezer, so I can keep track of whats still in there in my used and unused envelopes! 

My shopping sticks I gather together when I meal plan for the week, and are simply to easily remind me to check and see if I have all I need on hand and purchase what I don't.
If you haven't already noticed, there are two unique things about how I do my freezer meals. First, They are all HALF RECIPES. I explain why I do this HERE

The second is that the MEAT IS NOT INCLUDED, but gathered together at cooking time. I explain that HERE along with how I prep all my meats. 

I have been been doing freezer kit meals with the meat separate for over 10 years and will never look back. Try it, I promise it will change your life ;)

The above shopping list has been calculated for multiples of 4 and 16. I did this for your own personal freezers, or if you would like to get together with 4-8-16 friends and do several of these meals with a few buddies to chat and have fun. We did this last month and made, believe it or not, 330 freezer meals! We all had a great time! and not having to deal with meat, made this Freezer meal kit party all the more easy. You could even make it ahead, and bring and exchange the frozen dinners. Calculate your total cost and divide by meals made and settle up in the end.

To Save these to your computer, right mouse click. I then send it off to a photo print shop.

0 comments:

Post a Comment