Fridge Kitchen Projects


Freezing does nasty things to watery veggies and other yummy crunchy goodness foods. This does not mean we can not prep them ahead to make life easier. There are also tasty sauces, dressings and yogurts that we can do in large batches that will keep quite a long time in our fridge to have on hand.

I am still working on loading many of my projects into a post, but here are the few I have. I also will be sharing my "Someday List" that I want to try out soon. I hope you will find something that will help make life just a little bit easier :)

Rudy's copycat BBQ Sauce
Our Fresh Blended Restaurant Salsa
Our Salad Dressing Collection


Here are two GREAT post on keeping your veggies fresh for longer:
Prepping and Storing Leafy Greens - Live Simply
Prepping Veggies for the week - The Pioneer Woman

Our "Someday List" to try:
Dill Veggie Dip - Five Heart Home
Mexican Salsa Greek Yogurt Dip - Smart food and fit
Buffalo Ranch Dip - The Frugal Girls

0 comments:

Post a Comment