Smoked Pork Steak & Chicken

 This weekend my husband fired up the smoker for me because I found a good deal on pork steaks. YUMMM is all I can say.

It doesn't take that much more effort to smoke 1 meal or 7. Right. You are still firing the smoker, and waiting the same amount of time for it to cook. Why not, right :o)
We had a great time smoking 14 pounds of pork steak and 2 whole chickens for our Saturday night meal and 6 others! All for $26. I love finding deals on meats! Its like money in the bank for me. And its not often as a stay at home mom I feel I earn money. This is payday in a fun way for me.

The best bonus is now I don't feel the need to go to our favorite Texas BBQ anymore ... saving me a bunch more :o)

This is AMAZING with Rudy's Copycat BBQ Sauce !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment