Beef Supper Starters


These tasty beef supper starters are a lifesaver!  By prepping my meats ahead of time in various ways is a MASSIVE help too! It allows me to quickly adapt each meal to just what I need, thaw the meat a bit and go! 

PLEASE NOTE: These small family recipes serve 4 adults (or a bit more with adjustments) and do not include meat or sides with them. Please see the explanation here.

Beef Recipes - Serves 4


Browned Hamburger Recipes - Serves 4
Beef or hamburger Projects (Large Batch Recipes/Items)
The above link to prepare your meat has great ways to help speed things up at dinner time. I completely and TOTALLY LOVE being able to pull out one of these freezer meals and a 1 pound package of meat to make dinner that would otherwise takes much longer to make. For me, its well worth the "projects" of preparing ahead in good and mellow moments to relieve any amount of stress possible at dinner time

0 comments:

Post a Comment