No Meat Supper Starters


For many years I was in a rut. A very deep and long one ;) Most often we would have a one pan main dish plopped on the table and more often than not we ate very little vegetables. To give myself credit, I was in survival mode, with 8 mouths to feed and long term chronic migraines and other health issues. Those days are (mostly) over now and we are trying to eat healthy, balanced meals. For the past while  we have been trying to eat less meat. We are not going vegetarian, but we are trying to be frugal and also wise with how much meat we purchase and eat. I also am eating a ton more veggies and sides and trying new recipes for each of these.

As a family right now we are eating no meat dinners twice a week. We are trying many new recipes that are super tasty. These are the recipes I have typed up into cards so far. I hope you enjo them as much as I do!

No Meat Dinners- Serves 4


No Meat Projects (Large Batch Recipes/Items)



0 comments:

Post a Comment