Salads Side Starters


I love salads! Crisp lettuce, tasty toppings and bold delicious dressing flavors. In all honesty I could eat salads every day if they were changed up a bit with different toppings and dressing. Sadly, my family doesn't agree. In fact each time I find a new dressing I fall in love with, you might find me eating it for days. Don't tell anyone but yes, even for breakfast. Crazy I know! But that is how I tell when I really love something, if I wake up and it just calls "Eat me" to me. It's especially great when what calls is a delicious and healthy salad! Even writing this has a few coming to mind that I think I will just have to make soon :D


"Eat Me" dressings are created by me:  (coming in a new post soon!)

  • California Dream Salad with Dressing
  • Spicy Asian Salad with Dressing
  • Spicy Chipotle Raspberry salad with Dressing
  • Avocado Jalapeno Ranch Dressing
Some other amazing looking salads I want to try soon are:

0 comments:

Post a Comment